Start your adventure now!
The Bard’s Tale – Warlocks of Largefearn is now available on Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant!
The Bard’s Tale – Warlocks of Largefearn developed by Wanderword, in conjunction with Xbox Game Studios’ inXile entertainment is now available to Amazon Alexa users (U.S., U.K. and CA) and also on Google Assistant. Players are now able to experience a journey like no other, unlocking the mysteries of the small settlement of Largefearn. The first of it’s kind audio turn-based combat system rewards strategic thinking, similar to those that are found in traditional role playing games. Warlocks of Largefearn was built using Wanderword’s Fabella Creator Engine, which is revolutionizing the voice gaming market one adventure at a time.
The Bard’s Tale – Warlocks of Largefearn is now available on both Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant devices near you!
- Four unique classes; Bard, Fighter, Rogue and Practitioner
- Unlock and select one of two advanced subclasses to customize your character further:
- Bard – Troubadour & Warchanter
- Fighter – Warden & Berserker
- Rogue – Assassin & Sniper
- Practitioner – Conjurer & Magician
- Recruit and customize companions and travel together through Largefearn.
- Turn-based combat system that rewards strategic thinking.
- Large degrees of player freedom, due to contextual interaction.
- Beautiful hand drawn art for display devices.
- Voice controlled player action, which gives the user a heads up and hands free experience.